- Corn Falls 20 Cents
- At the close for the Monday session, front month corn futures were 20 to 27 1/4 cents lower. New crop prices were weaker, as December closed 4.28% lower. US corn was reported at 67% planted as of 5/9. That was a pace of 21 percent points over the week, and...
- Cattle Rally from Weakness in Grains
- The weakness in feed inputs let cattle bounce triple digits out of the weekend. Front month cattle futures closed the session $0.87 to $2.20 higher with June the strongest. The June to August spread tightened on the day, but is still +$2. Cash sales were quiet as is typical on...
- Hogs Close in Red on Monday
- Front month lean hog futures started the week 17 to 92 cent losses. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Monday PM was $1.48 weaker to $112.22, but the WCB average was $121.04. The May 6th CME Lean Hog Index was $109.22, up by another 67 cents. Pork cutout...
- Soy Market Weaker on Monday
- Monday soy trading saw firmness for meal, while beans closed weaker. Soybean futures traded briefly in the black to close the overnight gaps, but otherwise spent most of the session lower. At the close, new crop prices were down by as much as 19 1/4 cents. Meal futures closed mixed...
- Thirty Cent Monday Giveback for Wheat
- The first trade day of the week saw wheat futures give back most of last week’s gains. Spring wheat futures were the weakest on Monday with losses of more than 5%. CBT SRW contracts closed down by 30 1/2 to 31 1/4 cents. KC HRW futures gave back 32 1/4...
- Cotton Lower at Close
- Cotton prices bounced from triple digit midday losses, but were still in the red at the bell. July contracts were down 119 points on the day, though new crop futures managed to climb back to close 19 to 79 points in the red. Zhengzhou Cotton Prices in China continued the rally...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-745-4491 for details.