- Soy Market Stronger on Thursday
- The domestic soy market continued higher on Thursday. Soybean futures closed 4 1/2 to 9 1/4 cents in the black. For the month to date May beans are still 25 3/4 cents lower, but new crop November is a penny stronger. Soymeal futures closed the Thursday session with $2.60 to...
- Corn Closes Mixed
- At the close on Thursday, corn futures were mixed. Old crop prices ended the session 2 3/4 to 4 cents in the red, but May breached $6 overnight. New crop futures closed 1 to 2 1/4 cents higher. The new crop soy/corn ratio was 2.477 at the close, compared to...
- Wheat Higher at Close
- Thursday was an up day for wheat. CBT futures closed the session 3 1/2 to 5 3/4 cents higher. Through the first half of the month, May SRW is up 30 3/4 cents. KC HRW futures closed the day with gains of 1 1/4 to 4 1/4 cents. May HRW...
- Limit Losses for Thursday Hogs
- Friday lean hog trading will have expanded limits of $4.50, after futures closed today with limit losses from May-August. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base Hog price was $1.43 higher to $102.78. WCB prices were $104.46. The CME Lean Hog Index was up another 32 cents on 4/13, to $102.70. Pork...
- Cattle Market Weaker on Thursday
- For the 5th straight day, and a combined move of $2.15 (April), live cattle futures closed red. Losses were 40 to 50 cents, with April the weakest. There have been 35 deliveries scheduled against April cattle, with a total of 119 tendered deliveries. Cash sales for the week have been...
- Cotton Higher for Close
- After firmness at midday, front month cotton futures broke to the upside and ended the Thursday session 20 to 82 points in the black. Month to date price moves in May contracts resulted in a net 427 point rally. New crop December contracts are 3.08 cents/lb stronger since the start...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at email@example.com or 317-745-4491 for details.