- Corn Closes at Limit Losses
- Domestic corn futures ended the Thursday session with limit losses of 40 cents through September of 2022. At the close, synthetic July futures were worth $6.30 1/2 using the 630 options strike. For Dec, the synthetic price was $5.31/bu. A bearish whirlwind of a stronger dollar, rainier weather forecasts, slow...
- Cattle Weaker By Triple Digits
- At the close, front month fat cattle futures were $2.72 to $3.82 lower. June fats were in the black earlier, converging with cash, though ended the session $2.20 in the red. USDA confirmed additional Wednesday cash sales from $121-$124. NE cattle went $124 live and $193-$196 dressed, while Southern deals...
- Beans Close Down by More than a Buck
- The soy complex utilized the expanded limits for beans and oil on Thursday. Soybeans closed $0.83 3/4 to $1.18 3/4 cents weaker. Soymeal futures ended the session $15.90 to $17.70 weaker. Soybean oil led the decline, utilizing all 550 points of the expanded limits. With that, the soy complex will...
- Wheat Closes Harshly Lower
- Wheat futures were down double digits on Thursday taking part in the broad commodity sell off. CBT futures were 21 3/4 to 23 3/4 cents lower at the close. KC HRW futures ended the session with losses of 22 1/4 to 25 1/2 cents. The spot HRW to corn ratio...
- Hogs Fall the Expanded Limit
- At the close, lean hog futures were $1.77 to $4.50 weaker, with expanded limit losses for July and August contracts. Futures will maintain their $4.50 expanded limits for Friday’s trading. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Thursday was $6.17 weaker to $122.28. The CME Lean Hog Index for 6/15 pulled...
- Cotton Weakens on Thursdays Selloff
- Cotton futures ended the session with 116 to 193 point losses. July was the firmest, recovering its premium to new crop prices. Thursday’s trade was hit with a broad commodities sell off, leading Crude Oil futures 1.5% lower and the Bloomberg Commodity Index 3.13% lower. The weekly Export Sales report showed...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-745-4491 for details.