- Triple Digit Giveback from Hog Market
- Lean hog futures closed the Tuesday session with a $3.30 drop in the December contracts and losses of at least $1.65 for the other front months. For the December contract that was the lowest price seen since November of 2021. Nearby lean hog prices are weaker by as much as...
- Broad Based Buying Pushed Cotton Higher
- Cotton futures reached their 4 cent limit early in the Tuesday session as broad based buying also pushed gold, crude, and stocks higher. The Dollar Index was 1.5% lower on the day pushing the lowest quotes since September 21st. (GCZ22) was 1.7% higher, (CLX22) was 3.4% stronger, and (SPY) was...
- Wheat Faded into Close
- Chicago futures drug the other domestic wheat markets lower into the close for the day. SRW prices were down by 4 3/4 to 9 1/2 cents in the front months. KC wheat futures faded for fractional to 1 1/4 cent losses on the day. Spring wheat prices were also mostly...
- Soybeans Bounce Up on Tuesday
- Continuation from Monday’s strength led the bean market another 9 1/2 to 15 cents higher by the close. November got up to $13.95 at the day’s high. Soymeal prices were $2.60 to $3.80/ton in the red on the day, leading the Dec contract to just $1.50 above the $400/ton mark....
- Cattle Prices Weaken on Tuesday
- Live cattle futures ended the Tuesday session mixed with front month losses of 12 to 52 cents. The April contract ended UNCH on the day and June ’23 fats went home a nickel higher. April futures remain a $7.80 premium to the December contract. Tuesday’s FCE on Central Stockyards saw...
- Corn Off Highs but Still Gains on Tuesday
- At the close the corn futures market was up 2 1/4 to 4 cents for the front months. December futures closed 8 1/2 cents off the highs for the day, and printed a 15 cent range. Macro markets generally traded higher with gold (GCZ22) , crude oil (CLX22) and the...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-745-4491 for details.