- Beans Firm but Red so far
- Soy futures are mixed to mostly lower on Friday. Beans are showing fractional to 2 cent losses through midday. Meal prices are down so far, with losses of $1.70 to $2.60/ton. Front month BO futures are trading higher with gains of 85 to 87 points. Reports on the wire suggest...
- Cattle Market Lower ahead of CoF Data
- Friday fat cattle trading has the midday board working 45 to 70 cents lower. Futures are still up on the week ahead of the monthly CoF update. USDA cited $124 as the bulk for most cash deals so far this week. Dressed sales have been mostly $194 - $198. Feeder...
- Cotton Market Rallying in to Weekend
- Cotton futures are up triple digits so far. Prices have pulled back some for the midday quote, but December is still 307 points in the black – leading the way. Crude Oil continues its bounce through Friday, with another 65 cents/bbl increase to $72.91. Dollar Index was higher in the...
- Hog Market Bouncing through Midday
- Midday hog futures are off their early session lows, bouncing to 12 to 42 cents in the black. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was 21 cents stronger this morning to $76.93. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/21 was down 91 cents to $92.65. Ahead of the NASS Hogs...
- Wheats Continuing Higher
- Despite the weakness for the other row crops, wheat futures are adding to their upswing through Friday’s midday. Chicago SRW futures are leading the way with 1 1/4 to 5 3/4 cent gains. Midday HRW prices are fractionally to 1 1/2 cents in the black. Spring wheat trading has the...
- Corn Fading through Midday
- Nearby corn futures are weaker at midday, giving back 1 1/2 to 3 1/4 cents so far. Prices had bounced back on Wednesday and Thursday, though December is back to red for the week on Friday. The International Grains Council raised their 21/22 global corn production forecast by 7 MMT...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at email@example.com or 317-745-4491 for details.