- Wheat Fades for Mixed Friday
- Winter wheat futures faded during the afternoon session to close firm on Friday. CBT prices ended the session mostly lower but within 1 1/2 cents of UNCH. KC HRW wheat also closed mostly lower within 1 1/4 cents of UNCH. Spring wheat futures stayed red and closed down by 6...
- Friday Cattle Close Weaker
- Front month fat cattle futures closed Friday’s session with losses of 37 to 95 cents. August fats maintained a 57 1/2 cent gain on the week from Friday to Friday, given the strength during Monday. Friday fat cattle trading has the board 22 to 80 cents red through midday. USDA...
- Hogs Pull Back for Weekend
- At the close for the last trade day of the week, lean hog futures were a dime to 95 cents in the red. August hogs closed $1.15 weaker from Friday to Friday, but October was $4.60 weaker. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was 88 cents weaker to...
- Cotton Closes Red for Weekend
- Front month cotton futures closed with Friday givebacks of 69 to 93 points. For December futures that was a net weekly move of 27 points, but futures traded within a weekly range of 304 points and posted a 91 cent LOC high. CFTC data showed managed money was 4,945 contracts...
- Corn Futures Closed Double Digits Weaker
- Going into the weekend, front month corn futures had given back 7 1/2 to 11 1/4 cents. December contracts closed the week with 3 up days vs. 2 lower, a range of 28 1/2 cents, but only a net 2 1/4 cent gain from Friday to Friday. CFTC’s weekly data...
- Soybeans Weaken ahead of Weekend
- Front month soy futures ended the Friday session with losses of 19 1/2 cents to 28 1/2 cents. November soybeans only had one red candle, but traded with a 55 1/2 cent range and a net loss of 2 1/2 cents from Friday to Friday. Soymeal prices were also red...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at email@example.com or 317-745-4491 for details.